The Adaptation and Mitigation Knowledge Network (AMKN) is an initiative of the CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change Agriculture and Food Security, a strategic partnership of the Consortium of International Agricultural Research Centers (CGIAR) and the Earth System Science Partnership (ESSP). Lead Center: International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT).
The Program is carried out with funding by:
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
- Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA)
- New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade (MFAT)
- The European Union (EU)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- UK Department for International Development (DFID)
- Irish Aid
- Instituto de Investigação Científica Tropical, Portugal (IICT)
The Program is carried out with technical support from:
AMKN is developed in cooperation with the Communications and Knowledge Team of the CGIAR Consortium.